Good Morning everyone! We’ve just had a call from the good guys at Sweet Freedom, they’d like us to help spread the word of their 2 new products called Sweet Freedom Sweeteners which are made from 100% fruit. So they have decided to give away free sweetener samples away for you all to try and if you like then hopefully go out and buy some from your local supermarket like Asda, Tesco, Morrisons or Sainsburys. If i was you id get yourself a free sample to try, as they are supposed to taste really nice as like in Films when they have the Oscars, well for food there’s an called the Great Taste Awards which is the best award a food can get. Both products have been given the award meaning its the first sweetener in the world to ever get the award.
There’s 2 different types of the Free Natural Sweetener you can choose from, Sweet Freedom Original has a neutral sugar-like taste and is perfect for all sweetening uses. Sweet Freedom Dark has a richer more distinctive taste … lovely on toast and porridge.
Benefits in a nutshell:
- 100% natural
- Made purely from 100% fruit; apples, grapes and carob
- 25% fewer calories than sugar and use at least 25% less gram for gram
- Low GI / GL – no more energy highs and lows
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a healthy diet
- NO artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- GM free & gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans *bestselling vegan honey alternative
- Made in the UK
- Only 23g of fructose per 100g. Sugar has 50g, honey 40g, agave syrup 90g. ‘Fruit’ sugars are actually made from sugar beet and are 100% fructose.
To get your Free Sweet Freedom Natural Sweetener all you need to do is signup to their newsletter by just submitting your email address and they will send you an email about getting your freebie. Click the link below: